Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Encouraging Quotes




“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
~ Maya Angelou


“While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation.”
~ Maya Angelou


“love life, engage in it, give it all you've got. love it with a passion, because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it”
~ Maya Angelou


“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”


“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”
~ Swedish Proverb

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautifully inspiring blog. I love these quotes. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. ~barb k~

    ReplyDelete