Thursday, March 22, 2012

Parable of a Rose 











Let's Reach past the Thorns
and Find the ROSE in OTHERS




This is a TRUE characteristic of LOVE


This is what JESUS does with Us




He Understands Our Tears, 
and Knows beyond a doubt
There is a Beautiful Rose behind our thorns!



Love 1 Another...There is Beauty in all of Us!




Beloved, if God so loved us,
we ought also to love one another.

1 John 4:11



May the Lord continue to Bless You
with His Love, Mercy & Grace






O, LORD, Give Me Your Eyes



I Pray, the Lord helps us Love like He does...
God Bless You!





Blessings of Love, Light & Joy
     HEART 2 HEART MOMENTS     


God's Heartbeat thru me

<3  Tanya 



2 comments:

  1. This brings tears every time I read this section...So beautiful and so comforting...Truly he is the only one who understands my tears...And I am so thankful that he looks past the thorns and loves us so.. I Praise him for his Mercy love and Grace..and my prayer too that we all practice more love and tolerance and understanding..'..
    Again God bless you and your ministry and all That you do....
    love and prayers
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen...Praise the LORD, for His Love, Mercy & Grace!

      I am so thankful He looks past my thorns, and pray I can do this more with others and myself...loving with His Love, Mercy & Grace...a true Reflection of a loving and humble heart of Christ...Amen, let us be more "tolerant & understanding" thank you my precious friend...for all your love and support. May the LORD continue to bless You and your precious ones beyond measure...sending love, hugs & prayers <3 Tanya

      Delete