Friday, March 2, 2012


   HEART 2 HEART INSPIRATIONS   
Clean Out the Clutter

SPRING CLEANING...ugh






Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need.
Voltaire




All right Ladies, let's fess up...as spring rolls around each year, SPRING CLEANING comes into mind...



we get into a frenzy there's so much to do, how we will ever get it all accomplished...whew, our minds start twirling..."where do I start and where will it end...ha ha." I take a deep breath and begin on the ceiling and work my way to the floor, yeah...there's a lot  to cover...feeling a bit overwhelmed...I dive in!  Where's the vaccuum hose let's get the nooks and cranny's, then the ole' faithful dust cloth as she spins around the room a little here and a little there...let's pull the curtains, into the laundry they go, time to clean a few nick knacks then shine the glass...till it sparkles like diamonds.  I'm looking around with a smile, once again taking a deep breath...salvaging through the clutter, I am thinking what can I donate?  Cleaning the windows, now I can see God's Beautiful Beauty all around me....inside and out.


Now I'm thinking, time to rake the leaves, trim the trees...see if anything needs painting or repair...sometimes this all leaves me in such despair, I am one that would like it done yesterday...well as the years pass, it takes more of a toll on me...but I sure enjoy, seeing through a new lens, all the refreshing Spring brings in...then I'm thinking plant some flowers and veggies...I love to watch them grow and nuture them day by day.  Often I find myself smiling, Thanking God for all the beauty and refreshing that comes with Spring...


  All things new, winter once again in hibernation
we look at sights & sounds 
of creation coming to life, 
it springs forth in it's glorious beauty
leaving us speechless with awesome glee 
in the heart it never departs
All Glory to God our Father, 
who gave His only begotten precious Son 
to die for you and me, 
now through God's Plan of Salvation, 
we can have 
Everlasting Life through Christ!  



  Jesus answered and said unto him, 
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 
Except a man be born again, 
he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:3

Nicodemus saith unto him, 
How can a man be born when he is old? 
can he enter the second time 
into his mother's womb, and be born? 
John 3:4  

  
Jesus answered, 
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 
Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 
he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 
John 3:5
  


That which is born of the flesh is flesh; 
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John 3:6 


  That whosoever believeth in him 
should not perish, 
but have eternal life.
John 3:15 
  
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 
John 3:16
  
For God sent not his Son 
into the world to condemn the world; 
but that the world through him might be saved. 
John 3:17




I love to watch the birds sing so joyfully in choir, hearing my chimes that make sweet melodies...then I look up at the beautiful blue sky...a slight breeze in the air, oh the trees are dancing, swaying so gracefully...the grass so green, that's what Joy is all about, as I enjoy the day; seeing Spring come bursting to life, one bud at at time...oh the palette of colors and I think to myself New Beginnings, New Hope & New Mercies through Christ...which brings a refreshing Breath of Life to the Heart, Mind & Soul! 
  




So what about Spring Cleaning 
of the Heart, Mind & Soul...
a Refreshing if you will?





A New Creation, 
God's Heartbeat thru me...

I begin to think LORD, I need a refreshing...so to the well I go, there I find Living Waters, that bathes my parched soul.  I love to linger there awhile soaking in the Spirit of the LORD, I'm feasting on His Word...chewing on His Manna slowing savoring each bite, the nectar is sweet to the taste bursting with fruitful flavor as it splashes over me like a shower, from head to toe I am cleansed...then I notice I don't feel so parched...slowly I'm being renewed in His Spirit...like a rosebud after the morning's dew...my heart, mind and soul is coming to life...breathing in His Spirit, each petal lifts, as it blushes with colors bursting...my green stems are not limp, they are standing in glorious beauty.  I'm basking in the Son once again radiant with His Beauty & Splendor, I can stand only through His Strength...His Grace is Sufficient when I am weak....2 Corinthians 12:9....I worship You LORD, when I look unto Your Holiness, when I gaze into Your loveliness, when all things that surround become shadows in the light of You, when I found the joy of reaching  Your heart, when my will becomes enthroned in your love, when all things that surround me, become shadows in the light of You...I Worship You, the reason I live is to worship You. 


Please let me hear you....





CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART






Create in me a clean heart, O God

And renew a right spirit within me

Create in me a clean heart, O God

And renew a right spirit within me



Cast me not away from thy presence, O Lord

Take not thy Holy Spirit from me.

Restore unto me the joy of my salvation.

And renew a right spirit within me


Cleanse me from my sins, Lord, O God

And renew a right spirit within me

Cleanse me from my sins, Lord, O God

And renew a right spirit within me






To whom he said, 
This is the rest wherewith ye 
may cause the weary to rest; 
and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. 
Isaiah 28:12




Repent ye therefore, and be converted, 
that your sins may be blotted out, 
when the times of refreshing shall come 
from the presence of the Lord; 
Acts 3:19




Create in me a clean heart, O God; 
and renew a right spirit within me. 
Psalms 51:10 










As I grow to understand life less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.

Jules Renard




Hope is like the sun, which, 
as we journey toward it, 
casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
Samuel Smiles



Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 





There are three kinds of people 
in the world, the wills, the won'ts 
and the can'ts. The first accomplish everything; the second oppose everything; the third fail in everything.
Eclectic Magazine




LORD please show me everyday
as Your teaching me the way, that You do...
 just what You say, in Your time.

LORD, You make all things beautiful in Your time...
LORD my life to You I bring, 
may each song I have to sing, 
be to you a lovely thing, in your time.



Blessings of Love, Light & Joy
                   
      HEART 2 HEART MOMENTS   



God's Heartbeat thru me...

God Bless You, Tanya <3

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh ...Sooo beautiful Tanya and what a blessing this morning...I couldn't wait until the evening tea to get here...Loved all the thoughts. pictures, videos....as you talked about spring and the things you loved...There is just nothing that compares to all the beauty we can see and hear ..I thought of the song "How great Thou Art" one my favorites...and then looked up in Psalm 86:8..Last part of that verse says..."neither are there any works like into thy works......As always thank you the giving of your time so we can enjoy..Love Hugs and Smiles.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, so happy you dropped by to say hello, thankful You were blessed, Praise the LORD! Amen...Love all the beauty around us =) Our God is an Awesome God...I love the song "How Great Thou Art" Sending much Love, Hugs & Smiles from our house to yours <3 God Bless you my precious friend!

      Delete